Not only has Ubud got a wonderful market but it has boutiques galore too. You can spend hours poking around in the cutest boutiques you have ever seen. My favourite streets for special shops with a difference are Hanoman Street, Jalan Dewi Sita and Goutama Street.
Shhh…now some tips for some extra cute spots to look up on your next trip to Ubud…
- Toko Beads ~ Hanoman Street ~ This little jewellery boutique sells divine, original pre-made jewellery and has dozens of tiny rattan baskets filled with silver beads for you to make your own creations.
- Dandelion ~ Jalan Raya ~ for the cutest children’s clothes in Bali. Super tasteful store…
- A:UN ~ Jalan Dewi Sita and Hanoman Street ~ They sell the cutest soft leather ballet flats, gorgeous glass bottles, a small range of heavenly children’s and ladies clothing in this tiny, white, minamalist shop
- Ubud-ahh ~ Jalan Jembawan and Monkey Forest Road ~ You will find fabbo gifts and knick knacks here such as malas, shell dishes, bead bracelets and heaps more.
- Threads Of Life ~ Jalan Kajeng ~This tiny boutique sells exceptional hand-made Balinese textiles made with traditional methods. You will find darling clove drawer scents, clothing, Ikat wall hangings and woven bags.
- Blue Glue ~ Jalan Raya ~ the hotest bikinis in town!
- Shivaloka Soul Jewellery ~ Hanoman Street ~ I bought the most special mala here with a carved om. Don’t miss this shop if malas are your thing. They are a little more expensive but worth every cent.