Today I am going to shine the spotlight on a fabulous Indian homewares shop ~ Good Earth. “Turning heritage into contemporary art” is their motto and it is strongly reflected throughout the whole store. From the moment you enter the store you will be filled with a feeling of peace and serenity. All their displays are perfectly balanced and lead the eye from one gorgeous piece to the next.
Some of the homewares you will find at Good Earth are:
- Beautiful bed linen and table linen.
- Cool cushions with Indian motifs such as elephants and maharajas.
- Good Earth’s crockery is to die for. The hand painted cups and saucers will have you dreaming of India long after you return home.
- There is a small but elegant clothing selection with the cutest little Indian slippers I have ever seen!
- They have lovely candles, incense and marble lotus candle holders which tempt my mother Padma every time we visit…
- The children’s collection has special animal inspired doonas, towels and banners.
- The limited edition posters are funky and fun.
You can find Good Earth in Bangalore, Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad, Delhi and Singapore. I have visited the amazing store in Bangalore many times. It is located in the UB City Mall.
Good Earth is a not-to-be-missed shop and is a must for your Indian shopping itinerary.