Tasmania is a wonderful place to explore. Here are the reasons I think it should be on your list of places to visit:
- The people are so friendly and helpful and genuinely want you to have a fantastic stay.
- The individual, old-fashioned feel which pervades all Tasmania.
- The divine farm stalls with home-grown and homemade produce.
- Picking blackberries in the wild.
- The tiny bays and inlets with bobbing boats tied to the jetty.
- Wonderful boutiques, quirky shopping and stylish finds.
- Tasty food ~ especially the fresh oysters and scallop pies.
- Historic architecture.
- The amazing not-to-miss Mona.
- The buzzing cafes and restaurants.
- Lovely hotels and guesthouses.
- Picturesque bush walks and sights.
So pack your bags and go, go, go to the apple isle ~ Tasmania…you’ll love it!